Sunday, April 25, 2021

Mystic Knight Maya v0.2a

The batgirl that inhabits the caves
 
You can choose to download the game from my itch.io page or from the mega links bellow:

WINDOWS: zip / rar
LINUX: zip
MAC: zip

It's been a long time since I did a public release, so it's finally here again!

Compared to the previous public version quite a lot has been added, but as I forget to keep a on-going change-log (I do change-logs only for the individual private releases that I do on patreon) I'm unable to list all the changes here, but no worries because the game is currently decently linear so I'm sure that by normal exploration you'll eventually manage to find all the new stuff :-)

I always welcome feedback so feel free to comment or offer constructive criticism.
 
Now I'll return to work on the game, as there are way more stuff that I want to add so for now, please enjoy the early version and until next time!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. compa tu juego es buenisimo pero no me deja descargarlo puedes hacer algo? (ya probe la version web)

    ReplyDelete