Thursday, September 27, 2018

Pixie Panic Garden on Nutaku!

Pixie Panic Garden Nutaku


Way back when before I originally released PPG, I had promised I would look into various different platforms in which to publish the game, so as to give more options for purchase. Nutaku was late to respond so by that time I kinda put it aside since the games was already released on dlsite and itchio.

Some time later I decided to move forward with the publishing process there, and after some 2 months of back and forth the game is finally published there. This comes a bit late of course, but at least I learned a lot during the process and for my future games I'll be more experienced and released it on more platforms from the get-go.

2 comments:

  1. Huh, could you share anything specific about the trouble with Nutaku? Where they just requesting a bunch of details? I'm also interested in publishing in various places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Basically 2 things:
      1) They took almost 2 months to reply to my initial reach out for publishing there.
      2) After they contacted me, we started the review process and again I had to wait a long time for their reply (average of 2 weeks).

      Another small thing is that I had to remove bestiality from the game, because they have problems with such content and their payment processors. But this is not really their fault.
      In their defense, in all our contacts their representative was very nice and informative. So I guess the only thing I can complain for now is that to be prepared to wait a lot when publishing there.

      Delete