Sunday, February 7, 2021

The story about my vore videos - part 1

 
Scene of "Unexpected Dinner" - A vore tale of lust and betrayal

Preface

What if I told you that way back in 2013, I uploaded an amateurish 3D vore video to youtube and it somehow has 2.3M views as of the time of this post? 

The video in question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NERFS5VEMgw

The Setup

The year is 2012 and I'm just your average internet user: perfectly anonymous.

One random day while I was fantasizing as usual about a certain vore scenario, I began looking for a vore video that had at least some resemblance to what I was fantasizing at the time, but... no such luck.

You see, vore videos at the time were (and still are to some extent) generally really short and only about the "swallowing" part itself, which is to say that they didn't have much plot or context behind them, and I was craving for a more "involved" scenario that better suited my tastes.

On a whim, I decided to try and create my own vore video materializing the fantasy that was stuck on my head.

Tools of the Craft

3D Sex Villa 2. A game where you can create customizable people and then see them fucking, either by using pre-built animations or creating your own by posing the 3D models in any way you like, thus creating unique scenarios.

Nowadays this concept is old news; from the dozens of japanese games such as Koikatsu, Custom Maid, Honey Select to even western tools like Valves's Source Filmmaker which single handedly opened the gates of 3D smut to the world... for the current deviant there's a plethora of tools that can be used to materialize one's fantasies.

But back then? 3D Sex Villa it was. This game is ancient (released in 2002 I think?!) and after I discovered it circa 2006, well, suffice to say that I've toyed with it on and off since then, creating poses and animations for my own leisure over the years. I have a great deal of nostalgia and fondness for it.

It's tricky because 3DSV does not lend itself well to creating vore at all because it's designed towards vanilla sex. But it was simply the only thing that I could use at the time because I had the familiarity with it and it was relatively easy to use. 

And so it was that around late 2012 I started working on that particular vore video project. I don't remember much of the details of the process, all I remember is that I had fun customizing the two characters, then posing them and taking the screenshots for the dialogues, and then animating the short clips that constitute the latter half of the video.

To summarize the process and tools that I used:

  1. Create custom characters in 3DSV2.
  2. Pose them and animate them to fit the scenario.
  3. Take screenshots for the still images.
  4. Capture the animations with Fraps for the short clips.
  5. Gather relevant audio and music from around the internet, but mostly from freesound.com.
  6. Put all those assets into a video editor (Sony Vegas in my case).
  7. Edit the video with dialogue, transitions, etc in order to create the final product.

The 1st Video is Completed

After about a month or two of this work I had completed the full video entitled "Unexpected Dinner". While even at the time I knew that the final result was at best an amateurish piece, I was honestly very happy with it nonetheless because I managed to "quiet" the urge that I had to create it as it closely resembled what I had in mind.

---

>>> Continued in part 2 >>>