Sunday, May 6, 2018

Pixie Panic Garden - Dev Update #3

Hello again! I hope you have been doing well? I'm very tired myself, but in spite of that I come today to bring you some good news!


Let's jump right into it:



  • Trailer
After some consideration, I decided that a trailer, however small it was going to be, is a bit of overkill in terms of promo for the game. A short description and screenshots are sufficient to send a good message about the game. So this one is done.

  • Promo Art/Screeshots
Finished! Tough I'm sure I'll have to make some small adjustments here and there for some specific platforms, this one is also done.

  • Publishers
I've already set up a good amount of the itch.io page and it's looking very nice. Also, I'm awaiting for a response from dlsite to begin working on that front. From the estimate they gave me on the registration page, they should return with an answer early this week.

So what does this all mean? Well, it basically means that PPG will be released this week! Which day of the week you might ask? Hmm... I'm not sure. The itch.io page is kinda ready to go, so I could tomorrow night just push the publish button and the rest would be history. But, I kinda want to do a simultaneous release on dlsite, but for that to happen not only I have to wait for a favorable response from them, it would also take me a "day" of work to set up the page there.

That said, if dlsite gives me too much trouble in any regard, I'll just go ahead and release it anyways. So I guess what I'm saying is, to be safe, expect the release to be at the latest this friday (may/11) or if all goes well, expect the release earlier than that, probably wednesday or something.

Let me assure you, I can't wait to just release it already and see all your feedback regarding all the kinks, quirks and secrets I bundled in the game. So hang on tight, it is coming! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment